Merry Christmas!! Season’s greetings to each of you and Happy Birthday Jesus!
Last year I posted our annual letter here on my blog, and I’m doing it again! Please enjoy our Top Ten Highlights of 2015:
10. Ross grew a (terrible) beard for hunting season. He shot one heck of a… Squirrel. He’s a great hunter. While hunting may not be his greatest gift, being an awesome Dad is! He’s the best provider and caretaker we could ever ask for!
9. Leah is a much better hunter and got a deer… With her SUV. The vehicle was hurt pretty badly, I was not! Ross was able to fix my car and insurance was good to us. The whole process lead to the purchase of a new truck for Ross. Logically.
8. We bought cows! Six little heifers. We are now officially farmers.
7. And kittens. We got two kittens. Charlotte and Josiah LOVE them. Their names are Shark and Octopus. They haven’t run away, so they must not hate it here. Or they just aren’t very smart.
6. Snuffy lost an eye. I won’t go into more details, but he is now a pirate.
5. Josiah won a photo contest, being the cutest kid in his age category. And we must agree! While age three is very trying and he gives us a run for our money on a daily basis, he is very cute! His favorite things are being outside helping Grandpa and Daddy, spending time with Nana & Bemo, playing in the sandbox at daycare, and anything sweet to eat (cookies, donuts and candy being top of the list). I think he must also have a great fondness for the timeout chair based on how much time he spends there…
4. In March we had a beautiful party for our little sass, Miss Charlotte. She turned one, going on 16. She’s full of sugar and spice! A few of her favorite things are reading books, riding her horse, playing with her boys at daycare, and being spoiled by her grandparents (she has her grandpa’s eating out of her hand!). She also likes to take her diaper off.
3. We had our annual Bemis vacation in Lanesboro, Minnesota. We camped and enjoyed tubing, ice cream, and lots of laughs. We did not enjoy biking… At least this pregnant lady didn’t. Haha!
2. This year we took a stay-cation. Being that I was always sick, we didn’t want to travel far. So Ross and I both took a few days off work to finish some projects around the house and spend time as a family. It was a great week!
1. Our number one event from this year is very similar to last year’s…
On December 5th, at 8:24am, we welcomed Eli Peter Stammeyer into our family. He is wonderful and we love him so much! Again, the greatest gift is healthy, beautiful babies!
And now to recap in pictures, because that’s what everyone really wants to see in a Christmas card!
Leave a Reply