So my New Year’s Resolution of writing weekly hasn’t been going so great, but I’m still trying!!
I thought I’d get back to it with a post I’ve been wanting to try for a while. It’s a list of some of my favorite current products. Random stuff from random parts of my life. I love looking at all those “amazon best” lists, and thought you might too! If you have recommendations or questions on things I love, let me know! Here we go!
**Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you make a purchase. Thank you!
- The most important relationship in my life is my marriage. I love my husband DEEPLY. That doesn’t mean it’s always easy. And we constantly working on it. A therapist recently recommended this book and it’s wonderful!
- I love playing with make up but my face is pretty sensitive to it. I get dry skin and break out all at once! I’ve found cleansing balms to help greatly with getting my skin clean while staying balanced. I got this one in an ipsy bag and it’s a big win.
- The BEST hair spray ever. If you haven’t tried it, get it now! I never knew hair spray could be so different until I tried this and it’s the cream of the crop!!
- My mom bought this little guy for Charlotte for her birthday. Super easy, quick, fun, little to no clean up! AWESOME gift for Easter!
- I love my fitbit but hated the way it the band looked and felt. I got this magnetic band and it’s perfect. I wear it CONSTANTLY and have for over a YEAR and it’s still going strong. It doesn’t leave marks or residue. I sweat in it and get it wet. It stays in place and feels great every time!