Today is my 27th birthday. That seems like such a big number. I can so vividly remember my 6th birthday. It was my golden birthday. I got a bike. It was red and pretty sweet.
So in honor of my 27 years, I’m going to share 27 things about me. For some of you this will all be stuff you already knew, some of you will learn something new. Some of you will probably be bored out of your mind… sorry. Here goes 🙂
2. My favorite way to wake up is with a little voice whispering “Cookie?” in my ear. (anything that is food is called cookie in our house)
3. The most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen belongs to my little girl.
4. My favorite memory ever was a night a bible camp my sophomore year of high school, spent with my two best friends, Katie & Brit. Funniest thing in the ENTIRE world. If they give me permission I’ll share the story with you.
5. I’m obsessed with my planner. and making lists.
6. People who knew him, say I am a lot like my Grandpa. This is one of the biggest compliments I’ve ever received.
7. The greatest personal accomplishment I’ve ever had was completing a triathlon. Because this isn’t my “natural” thing to do. I hope to do more some day.
9. If I could have any wish granted in my life, it would be to meet my mother-in-law. I miss her and I never even knew her. We would have been bff’s. I know it.
10. The most amazing person I know is my mother. Here is a very short list of many words that could describe her: smart, funny, crazy, loving, confident, spirit-filled, talented, gifted, beautiful. I could go on…for days.
11. My favorite song is “Mayberry” by Rascal Flatts. The town I live in reminds me of Mayberry.
12. If I could travel anywhere in the world tomorrow I think I would go to Bali. I’m pretty fascinated with the culture there!
13. I could eat frozen pizza for every meal of every day for a very long time.
14. My favorite word in french is pineapple. Une anana.
15. My most favorite piece of clothing I’ve ever owned is my wedding dress. I only tried on five when I picked it out. I would wear it everyday if I could.
16. My favorite animal is a sting ray.
17. I love my name because people can pronounce it and spell it, but it’s also a bit unique.
18. I get really excited talking about God’s great gift of grace.
19. I love to organize. I’m terrible at staying organized.
20. When I was a little girl I always dreamed of having horses. I now have horses. It’s pretty cool.
21. My favorite thing to do with my husband is go on long car rides. We make big (and small) plans for our life.
23. I have the greatest in-laws.
24. I like to sleep. I’m not a night owl, nor am I a morning person. I like to go to bed early and wake up late. My kids do not support either of these.
25. I have allergies and eczema. These are both great problems when you live in the middle of a hay field.
26. My dream job would be to be a professional Opera singer.
27. I have been blessed beyond my wildest dreams, surrounded by an amazing family and wonderful friends. God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!
Leahp.s. This little lady was all smiles and giggles this morning for momma! Love her!